Florida Criminal Defense, DUI, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Social Security Disability, Personal Injury, and Family Law Lawyers
When you have a legal problem, you want an attorney who knows the law and the legal process. An experienced attorney who will protect your rights.
The attorneys at the law office of Weaver & Weaver have more than 35 years of combined legal experience. We take an aggressive, yet thoughtful approach to the representation of our clients. By listening carefully to your questions and concerns, we can identify solutions that will meet your needs. Attorney Timothy Weaver has practiced as a Florida attorney for nearly 25 years. He represents clients in a variety of matters including DUI defense, criminal defense, juvenile delinquency issues, foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, personal injury cases, and Social Security Disability. His past experience as a traffic court hearing officer has proven helpful in representing those individuals charged with traffic citations and criminal traffic cases.
Attorney Marsha Weaver, advisory and managing partner, formerly served as a Circuit Court Magistrate. She also served as a judicial staff attorney, presiding over cases and offering counsel to Circuit Court Judges on complex civil and criminal matters, including family law cases and murder cases in which the state was seeking the death penalty.
We offer a free initial consultation to individuals with bankruptcy or criminal defense needs. For an appointment with our experienced Navarre attorneys, contact our office online or call us at 850-200-0019 (toll free at 888-460-9768).
We assist clients with a broad range of legal concerns, providing comprehensive counsel in matters involving:
- Consumer Bankruptcy — We handle all matters related to petitions under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, helping you determine if you qualify for the discharge of debts or if you should seek to reorganize your debts.
- Foreclosure Defense — We can identify and explore your options if you are facing foreclosure and will take the most effective action to protect your interests.
- DUI and Criminal Charges — We will assist you in any matter related to a drunk driving charge, from the administrative hearing regarding your driving privileges to the criminal proceeding to determine penalties.
- Social Security Disability - We will work on your behalf through the complex Social Security Disability appeal process. The state of today's economy means that the Social Security Administration has fewer benefit funds available for potential claimants. It has become more important than ever to get proper representation from an experienced attorney. Remember, if you have been denied your Social Security Disability benefits, you have a limited amount of time to file your appeal.
- Personal Injury - When someone else is responsible for your injury, and you seek financial compensation for your losses, you have a personal injury case. If you win a personal injury case, you are entitled to money for certain present damages, which may include pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical costs. You may also be entitled to possible future damages involving lost earning potential, future medical costs, and permanent disabilities.
- Divorce and Family Law — We will work with you throughout the divorce process, from the initial filing through requests for modification or enforcement of final divorce decrees. We handle all issues related to divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and marital property division.
Contact the Law Office of Weaver & Weaver, Attorneys at Law, LLC
To set up a meeting, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 850-200-0019 (toll free at 888-460-9768). Your first meeting is free if you have bankruptcy or criminal law concerns. If necessary, we will travel to the jail to meet with you.